Friday, August 21, 2015

All about Shawnise

Hello classmates! My name is Shawnise Addison, but my friends just call me Addison ( I guess its easier) My major is nursing, so hopefully I make straight A's so that I can be considered. I'm a really cool person and I like pop music and dubstep, some might call me an "Oreo". I didn't want to live on the Cochran campus because of the gnats( I hate gnats), however, I did want to live on the Macon Campus. I am from the city, Atlanta, and I was born in Minnesota. I like to do research on pretty much everything, especially on things I have to purchase. I am not a loud person nor am I a person who likes to "turn up". Not to say that I am boring or "too safe", I just like to chill. I am a mellow person. It's okay with me to go out to parties, but not all the time. I like to put school first because that's the main reason that I am here. I am Christian, and  I do not judge people on their beliefs. I like to draw, but I can't draw. I know that sounds weird but I'm saying that I like the idea of drawing and I wish I could do it well or at all for that matter. I also like to watch cartoons, I don't care how old I am, by the way I am 18. I will not be aged! That does not mean I am immature, it means that I like cartoons, that's it. I do not have a temper nor am I rude. I talk a lot once you get to know me other than that I may be quiet. I am considered a nerd but that's okay because nerds always wins! Well that's all about me, I look forward to knowing about all of you.

21 comments:

  1. Hello Shawnise, it is very nice to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shawnise, my name is Chloe. From your profile picture it looks like you are wearing a FBLA jacket, if so I was in FBLA in high school too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was I was president it was a wonderful experience.

      Delete
  3. Nice to meet you! I have a lot of friends/family from Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Shawnise, I look forward to getting to know you as a friend, and also as a fellow classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shawnise! My names Daniel! Its nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawnise you seem like a very well rounded person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are just alike . I didn't want to stay on campus in Cochran either I prefered Macon . Do you like it so far ?

    ReplyDelete