Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Favorite Movie...The Losers

My favorite movie is The Losers. I like this movie because it is funny and has tons of action in it. My favorite genera is horror films but I have not taken on a favorite horror film yet. Action and comedy fall second on my genera list, which makes  The Losers my favorite movie. The movie consist of three actors such as, Zoë Saldana, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, and Columbus Short. There isn't any spectacular reason to why I love this movie, it just simply satisfies all the things that I would enjoy in a movie, especially in an action movie. The movie is about 5 members of an elite U.S. Special Forces unit sent into the Bolivian jungle on a search and destroy mission. The protagonist, Clay and his team, Jensen, Rogue, Pooch and Cougar, find themselves the target of a lethal betrayal instigated from inside by a powerful enemy known as antagonist, Max. Presumed dead, the group makes plans to even the score when they're joined by Aisha. Working together, they must remain deep undercover while tracking Max. The movie may sound a pit serious, but trust me it is super funny. Of course, in some senses, the cast is rather serious and there aren't any jokes being told, but the overall movie is funny. I rarely watch this movie because I don't want to play it out, therefore I only watch it every blue moon. Well since I am talking about it, I mine as well watch it after this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment