Thursday, January 28, 2016

What I have learned about your story

When I first read "A Secret Sorrow", I wasn't looking for who was the protagonist or the antagonist, I was just simply reading. After I read it for the second time I began to read it for understanding, that's how I got the idea for my Doc 1 to ask who was the antagonist or protagonist. I learned that, in this story, it doesn't have to be read as if it is just from a women's point of view, but also from a man's. Most stories pretty much do one of the other, but since van der Zee did both it encouraged me to ask that question. I also learned that sometimes a character can be both the antagonist and protagonist, and that the main theme is finding true love and letting go of the past. I am glad I choose this story because for one it is more modern and it can be interpret and debating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment