Friday, January 22, 2016

My choice of story...A Secret Sorrow

I choose "A secret Sorrow", because it is a more modern story than the others. I like how the story proves that love conquers all, no matter what the circumstance may be. A women by the name of Faye, is unable to have children and her lover Kai is willing to give up not having children just so he can be with her. He tells her that they can adopt, and so they did. I like how the story was told because I was able to understand it better than the other stories, probably because it was more modern to me. The story did start off pretty slow, but as I kept reading I kept on going awe! I also choose this story because I know exactly what I can write about it in my doc 1.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is very modern. Is that always good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because it is more closely related to people in my generation than the other stories

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete