Friday, March 4, 2016

2 of my colleagues' favorite poems or lyrics

Jahai's favorite lyric is by Tupac. The song was,"The Rose That Grew From Concrete", and that it "is about having ambitions goals and reaching them despite the circumstances and conflicts we are faced". I also have heard this song and I understand why she likes it. It demonstrates how words are very powerful and can encourage people to keep their heads up, even when times are tough. Songs like "The Rose That Grew From Concrete", gives people motivation, hope, and inspiration.
Monicia, wrote that her favorite poem is "A Phenomenal Woman", and that it "is how an average woman is still beautiful because of the way she carries herself. Its not because she looks like a model or walks like one". This poem is very beautiful and inspirational. It allows the women, to accept who she truly is and to love herself no matter what. This poem is very uplifting, and not only does it boost one's confidence but it also teaches women to respect themselves. I love this poem myself because it is very deep and gives out an important message to women, girls, and young ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to see my most loved bloggers back to posting this week. Don't hesitate to share essay writing serivce some you could call your own most loved like in the post.

    ReplyDelete