Saturday, March 26, 2016

The images 2 colleagues' discussed in their posts and how you differ.

Jay said, "images can mean a plethora of things depending on the viewers understanding. Imagery appeals to the five senses". I 100% agree with this statement because different people experience things differently in a way that it applies to their senses. Jay also used the poem "Heat" and thought that the heat is a feeling of touch, both of us had different feelings  and outlook toward the poem. 
Jahneha said, she "honestly cause I can look at something and take it one way then you can look at it in a totally different angle that how I see it", which is what Jay was saying, on how people look at things differently than others.  She choose the song lyric, "You know I got the sauce (sauce), you know I’m saucy And it’s always wet, a b**** never ever had to use lip gloss on it." I have no idea what that song is, but to her it could mean something very meaningful, but for me it means absolutely nothing, but everyone has their own opinion and feel for different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment