Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The most important thing I learned in this class from the literature we read

The most important thing I have learned was how to actually read literature, I haven't been actually looking at the big picture while reading literature and have been missing out on important information such as dates, setting, chanter's names, and the reason behind the story. While reading poems and plays, I would just read it as if it was just any old story, but I learned that it actually had meaning to it, and not just any old meaning, but a very significant one. I also learned how to write about literature. Instead of taking information from websites, I was able to take them from the book itself. I was also able to see the bigger picture within that and explain why I choose a certain agreement and giving sources from the book to back it up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. You learned the kinds of things that I hoped you would learn.

    ReplyDelete