Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Response to two colleagues' posts about what they have learned.

After reading Jahai's post, the most important thing he has read was, "The literature we read from class I learned that William Faulkner, the author of the story "A rose for Emily" the way Faulkner describes certain things that make them an important element in the story." This is something that I also learned, well as far as the important elements in a story. At first when we read this story, everyone had a general explanation for it, which wasn't what was actually going on in the story. Most of us read it just because without any real information or any information that was very significant. I'm glad that afterwords, we were able to understand the story and its true elements.
Thomas and I both learned the same thing as far as readings goes. He mentioned in his post, "From this class I learned how to analyze and break down readings better". This was actually more important to me than the writing part because I believe that if I can understand a poem, story, or play better, then writing about it would be a piece of cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment