Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Post about two colleagues' symbols

Marlon looks at his batman chain as a sign of hope and confidence, he said, "When I notice it on  my keys, I think to myself even someone average with the right skills can achieve remarkable things". I think that is very inspirational thing to say. I would have never guessed that someone would find a form of confidence from a chain. I believe that everyone should have something that they wear or carry, that will give them a form of confidence to get them by in life.
Monica's necklace is also very inspirational, she said, "the object I wear that symbolizes something for me is the necklace my husband got me on Christmas this year". That is another thing that gives people hope and joy and I am sure her symbol is very important for her especially coming from someone who she loves.

1 comment: