Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Theme of my life so far...

The theme of my life so far would probably be to get to my goals as fat as I can. This goes for all of my goals not just my academic one. I try to escape my own reality by trying to crate my own. I do this by coming to college and do what I am supposed to, to make sure that I am good in the future. My theme really inspirational or something that is "outside the box", for some reason I feel as though it is a bit cliche, but at the same time it is my theme, and I wouldn't want to change it. I also believe that I have another theme in my life which is to, get married. So I make sure that my relationship is good at all times, and hope for the best for the our future. I also feel as if I am doing my best best to live right spiritually. I know that I am not perfect, but I am trying to live right, and even when that takes turns sometimes, I still keep going and try to do better each day, even when I do, I still try. So my themes would be goals, my relationship, and getting closer to God as close as I can each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment