Sunday, February 14, 2016

Something that I often wear and what it symbolizes

Some of my friends call me Tokyo because I always wear this purple Tokyo hoodie, almost everywhere I go. I only wear it often because its my only hoodie that I have with pockets. It is also a symbol of where my Boyfriend, Trevaughn was raised. I wear it because it reminds me of him and all the stories he had when he was in Japan. We are currently in a long distance relationship, so I guess it gives me a little bit of "hope" and keeps the faith going.
When I first saw the hoodie in the store I knew that I wanted the Tokyo instead of the Chicago and New York hoodie. I thought that having the Tokyo hoodie, would be more suitable for me because it reminds me of all the good times that we had and like stated before all of his stories that he had while he was there.

1 comment: