Saturday, September 19, 2015

Gay marriage

In Colson's "Gay Marriage/ Societal Suicide, stated that, "Marriage is the traditional building block of human society, intended both to unite couples and bring children into the world. Tragically, the sexual revolution led to the decoupling of marriage and procreation; same-sex "marriage" would pull them completely apart, leading to an explosive increase in family collapse, out-of-wedlock births—and crime. " I agree with that statement because the whole purpose of marriage along with all the other purposes is to unite couples and bring children into the world. I personally do not believe in it I do not think is right. I know I may seem like a bad guy because of that but to be honest, I do not support it. I think that same sex partners are pushing it too far. I know how Americans think that we have "came up in the world", but really its going down. I am a Christian and I could  quote scriptures and what not but I won't. I have nothing against gay couples, just to put that out there. I just think marriage is too far since its already not okay in the first place. At the end of the day, I won't support it and gay couple will marry and life goes on.

6 comments:

  1. Im a Christian too and im not afraid to stand up for whats right! Its really good to see someone who believes the same as me! Its wrong to be gay because God made a man to love a woman! Not another man! But yeah, no matter what we say, they will continue to get married and theres not a thing we could do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you both, and in the bible it does say Man and woman which were Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on this one. I'm a Christian too and i don't think it is right. But i have no problem with it because it's their choice. I'm glad i'm not the only one who believes this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say that I agree with you, but thank you for stating your opinion in a respectful and educated manner. Many people don't know how to do it.

    ReplyDelete