Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Readings in my Wikipedia topic

What I mostly read about in my Wikipedia topic was reviews and summaries of the 2012 horror film "Apartment 143(Emergo)." Some reviews were the same as other but most of them were different. I liked the ones that were different because it gave me an insight on how certain people viewed the movie. It also helped me with research on how to explain the plot and add more to the original synapsis that was already given on Wikipedia.
The other readings that I came across were summaries of the movie. Even though the movie to everyone will begin and end the same, some people had a different outlook of the summary. Since they were mostly all different I just decide to watch the movie once more and give accurate information based off the actual movie. My reading was somewhat all over the place because I wanted to see a variety of different views on the movie so that I can compare and contrast them.

No comments:

Post a Comment