Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sloppy vs Neat People

After reading about sloppy people and neat people, I came to realize that I am a neat person. Most of the things that was said about neat people described me perfectly well. I didn't like how Britt made it seem like a sloppy person was better than a neat person because it sounds like she was more for sloppy people than neat people. Even though she looks down on neat people and think that they are mean and "stuck up", I think that part is false. As a neat person, yes I do show characteristics that Britt mentions, however, I am not mean. I keep my recipes for taxes purposes only because, well why else would you keep them? I also hate when things "collect dust", I am always cleaning and making sure things are neat and organized. My family thinks I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, but trust me I don't, well at least I don't think I do. Regardless I am a neat person, and that just happens to be one of my personality traits.

No comments:

Post a Comment