Friday, September 4, 2015

So far so good

Hey guys, so this is my free choice blog post. I wanted to talk to you guys about how college is for you so far. For me its pretty okay. I don't have any problems so far accept my dorm hall. Gateway is really loud and I have to over to Regents in order to do my work. I am trying to move to Regents, however I have to wait until next week.
My classes are okay as well. My FYE class seems like there is more work then my actual core classes. I thought that FYE was supposed to be fun. It isn't boring, but its a lot of work for a freshmen 101 class. My experience so far has been good. I am hardly in my room, mainly because its too loud there, but mostly because I like to go out and have fun. I am always at the student life center playing ping pong and rock climbing. I like to play Mortal Kombat, but my friends aren't very good at it. I also do MMA ( mixed martial arts) in the wellness center.
Classes aren't hard for me, its just that I have a lot of free time which is sometimes distracting. I say that because I only spend an hour and 15 minutes in class and the rest of the day I am free. So I made  a schedule, where I can spend at least two hours studying the material that I have learned in class.
So yes, I would say college is going good so far, and that it isn't so bad. I know its only been less than a month, but you never know. It may be this mellow throughout the semester. So, enough about how college is going for me, I like to read how it is going for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment