Wednesday, November 4, 2015

1 post analyzing 2 posts from my colleagues

Daniel said the number one saying of all time relating to child/adult conflicts, which was," most kids have no respect for their parents." This is 100% true especially children of today. Most kids are not afraid of their parents like how it use to be. I can not count the number of times I saw a child disrespect their parents, and the parent actually let them do it. I know that if that had been me I would have been six feet under, and that probably goes for a lot of people my age. Daniel also said, "This causes them to smart off or even yell at their parents when they don't get their way," which is actually true. People say, "a team is only as good as its coach," which is the same for children. If parents start acting like parents again, then their child would not be so flipped mouthed.
Not only are children disrespectful, but they do not have outside fun as how I did when I was a child. Rachel said that when she played games with her friends, she, " ..would play hide and seek, red light green light." As a child I played those same games, however, I never see children outside playing those types of games anymore. Rachel also said, "I had a lot of fun growing up," and honestly I do not think children of today can truly say that because what they call fun is Candy Crush, Instagram, and Snapchat.

No comments:

Post a Comment