Monday, November 16, 2015

Post about writing my Doc3, especially about what helped or hindered you to stay on task.

Doc 3 was kind of "iffy" because the assignment was to take the article form Wikipedia that should have already been completed, and then write a 1200 word essay, Doc 3, setting up an opinion and arguing about why you are right. My topic was a horror movie, and of course people can have an argument about horror films being amazing or not. I stumbled a bit on this one because I thought the assignment was just based off of my opinion, which made me have to go back and add an argument to it. I also had to described he movie because how would a person who has not seen it know what it is about. If a person can not determine what the movie is about then how could they take my side and say, "yes, this is a good horror film," the thing is, they won't be able to. So, I began with an argument, then described the movie, and then I wrapped it up  with a final argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment