Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Post about 2 of your colleagues' posts about the above issues

It turns out that most of my classmates are pro peer review. As stated in my blog post about peer review, almost all of my classmates seemed pleased with it and that there is only 100% positivity in peer view. Rachael said, "I enjoy the peer review because it helps me with finding my mistakes that I did not see the first time." Alexis said, " I enjoyed getting advice from my classmates on what i could do to improve my essay & i enjoyed giving them advice on what they could do to improve theirs as well." These statements are positive and after reading their post there was not any negatives to it. I am not saying that they should have included a negative because some people may not take peer view to be negative in any way, but I am saying that after reading their post, I can argue that peer view can also be a crutch. Not that it is a cutch to Rachael or Alexis but at times, one can see peer view used in that way.
Aside from peer review, lets talk about Doc 3. I know a lot of my classmates are struggling with doc 3 because the assignment includes an argument part, which, after listening to everyone complain and smack their teeth, I know that the argument part of the assignment is the hardest. I do agree to that because I even had trouble with the argument part of the assignment. Even though that part may have been rather difficult, most of my classmates choose topics that they really enjoy, which helped them to stay on task, for instances, Joseph said, " I get off task easy unless it's something i really enjoy doing, and this article was about hunting and a organization that has done a lot for me." Others, like Alexus, learned from her doc 3. She said, " My biggest problem was procrastination. That's what hindered me the most because I found myself putting working on my assignment off to a later date, which was a bad thing for me to do. " She knew he weakness and learned from it, which made her able to correct that mistake. Doc 3 was a bit more difficult than the other documents, however, it was something that we can all learn from and enjoy doing as well, if we chose a topic that best fits us.

No comments:

Post a Comment