Monday, November 2, 2015

Childhood games

My favorite childhood game was "cops and robbers." It is a lot like freeze tag, except my porch was the jail and you had to have a friend bail, well, help you break out of jail without getting caught by the cop. Usually when you play games as a child you put each others foot in a circle and play "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe," to see who will be it, in cops and robbers, everyone who was in 7th grade and above had to be cops. This made it easier to be caught, which made it fun because it was a challenge. I remember playing this game all the time when I was a child. It was the only game that I actually enjoyed and went inside to tell my mom about. Now, in 2015, there are tons of cell phones and new games are coming out, and children are losing site of having fun out doors. Even though technology is a good thing, well at least to me it is, children should still go out side and play and they should try cops and robbers. I enjoyed it and I am sure other children would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment