Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2 posts from your colleagues, using quotes from each post

After reading Daniel's blog about what he has learned about his wiki topic, I actually learned a bit more about him. Daniel said, "I've learned that there's several different ways to hunt boar hogs ," after reading that and also the entire blog post, I now know that he likes to hunt and that he hunts as a hobby. I never met someone who actually hunts for fun. So, that was pretty interesting. I also noticed that we have the same views on gay marriage. In the gay married blog post he wrote, "Well first off, Im against gay marriage! ," this may same harsh, but I 100% agree with him. I do not support it but it will happen away. There is no way around it even if it is "sick that a man can like another man and the same for women."
In Eric's blog post about finding humor in a strange situation, I agreed with him when he said, "Depending on certain situations you encounter in life it doesn't hurt to find humor to maybe lighten the situation", because in life, you will experience some downfalls and the best medicine is laughter, so why not laugh at a situation? It may lighten up the mood. I also agreed with him in his post about men and women stereotypes. "Men stereotype woman more than vise versa." That is actually true, well to me its true because I normally see and hear men stereotyping women everyday rather than women stereotyping men.

1 comment:

  1. Good job at respectfully giving your opinion. I can agree with you.

    ReplyDelete