Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Information I learned about my Wikipedia topic

My wiki topic was on Apartment 143, which is horror film that was released in 2011. The only thing that I have learned about it is basically everything from just watching the movie. However, I did learn about the producers. After reading post on IMDB,  I was able to learn more about the producers and the production companies. I also learned what the original title came from. I looked it up and found out that it means to escape. Another interesting thing that I learned, that was obvious, if you watched the movie is that, Rodrigo Cortés, purposely, " exposed the audience to some wild supernatural activity within the first 15 minutes of the movie, and the attempted terror turmoil’s really don’t slow much beyond that point, said by Matt Molgaard in Besthorrormovies.com" Most producers make the audience wait about half way within the movie to start the action, but Rodrigo Cortés wanted to make a more realistic scene.

1 comment:

  1. I love horror films. A kind of art found in only that genre. to revive the deep depressions of a humans sikke

    ReplyDelete