Monday, October 26, 2015

Conflict I had with someone in my family

I'm usually the one who tries to prevent conflict with my family but when it does happen it usually is with my little brother. We are always arguing and fighting. My mom always says that it is only because we love each other. I do love him but he does get on my nerves a lot. One time we got into a fight because I was already upset about something I can't remember right now, but he was making it worse by once again getting on my nerves. So, we got to arguing and he threw my bag down on the ground so we fought. You know, normal sister brother fighting. I ended up scratching his face leaving a scare that is still there a little bit. My little brother Gervon, is 14 years old now and we do not fight as much anymore. I guess he has stop "stunting" me and I stopped "stunting" him.

No comments:

Post a Comment