Sunday, October 11, 2015

Men and Women streotypes

This is a topic that is up for a big discussion, but in my opinion, men seem to have the upper hand when it comes to stereotyping. Women stereotypes are worse than those of a man because women are usually "supposed" to be under a man. In other words, "This is a man's world". Regardless of anything, people should not label anyone a stereotype, however, it is apart of life and there isn't any escaping. I don't like how people stereotype women, especially women of today. I know that some women can be "messed up", but that isn't all of us. When people see ONE person or a small group of people or even the women on hip-hop videos, people automatically become fortune tellers and can tell your whole life style to you. That is not true. I have been stereotyped a lot and most of the time I am the opposite of what people think I am or what I do. Now, for guys, I don't too much like it but at the same time I am not one so I don't know how to feel about it, since men and women are stereotyped differently. What I can say is that maybe most men do not care what people think because they know its going to happen and that there isn't much too do about it. Women, on the other may care because I do sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment