Thursday, October 22, 2015

Two colleagues' posts about family or Wikipedia topic

Eric stated that, "My relationship with my mother and father is a lot like Mannings relationship with his mother and father ," this is pretty surprising because I am the same way sort of. My mom and I are like Manning and his father. I didn't know a lot of people had that relationship. Its not sad that we do not have a strong "friendship base" relationships with their parents because, well to me your parents are not supposed to be your friend, but some my argue differently. Alexus said, " Your relationship with  your family should be strong," I 100% agree with that because, well its in plain sight, it should. Your family is sometimes all you have so its better to keep those bridges up instead of burning them down. Even though the relationship between my mother and I is physical and that we really do not talk about the deep stuff like my personal life, we still communicate and we have our own special bond and we are always going to be a family.
I know this may be off subject, but I assure you that what I am about to say relates. I am still trying to figure out what to do with my life as far as my degree. I at first wanted to be a nurse and like Alexus said, "A nursing home is a place for people who don't need to be in a hospital but cant be cared at home," that is where I thought I wanted to be, but what about "doing something you love, so you'll never work a day in your life" So after putting more thought into it, I am thinking about New media and Communications, however I am still iffy about that. Eric also said, " I never would have thought goes into the production and behind the scenes work of filmmaking," and right about now that my be me. I say that because that is something that I would consider and then in the long run fall in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment